I no longer see clients, but continue to offer EMDR trainings and case consultation to clinicians. I provide EMDR Basic Training as an EMDR Regional Institute Trainer. While my trainings are usually held in Northern Colorado, during the pandemic, trainings are held virtually. As an EMDRIA Approved Consultant, I provide group and individual case consultation for clinicians using EMDR with adults and children both virtually and by phone.
I have been counseling children, adolescents, and adults for over 30 years in community behavioral health agencies, school settings, child welfare settings, private counseling agencies, chemical dependency inpatient facilities and private practice.
My areas of expertise include:
As an EMDR Trainer with the EMDR Humanitarian Assistance Program, I provide EMDR training to clinicians working with under-served populations nationally and internationally. Along with colleagues, I have trained clinicians in the Middle East for many years in treating trauma.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Colorado State University
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Temple University
- Bachelor’s Degree, DePauw University
- Elizabeth Snyker Award from Trauma Recovery/EMDR Humanitarian Assistance Program for Outstanding Volunteer Service, 2019
- Social Worker of the Year, Northern Colorado Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers, 2011
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Colorado Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers, 2012